Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ugandan government attacks Lesbian activists

Light blogging here at the moment because I have spent time on starting up a new blog called Niger Watch.

Just wanted to make sure I logged Black Looks post entitled "Ugandan government attacks Lesbian activists." Sorry I've not yet had time to read the post - and am still behind in writing something featuring Peter's great initiative and work at Uganda-CAN.

Bye for now. Kind regards to all. If anyone can find the time to contribute photos and captions and/or posts on news items and/or any blog round ups or thoughts on what's happening in the Sudan, DR Congo, Northern Uganda, Ethiopia or Niger - please leave a comment at any of my blogs or contact me by email and I will post the material at the relevant watchblog with a link back to your blog. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader

Get UGANDA WATCH by Email

Sudan Watch

Congo Watch

Ethiopia Watch

Niger Watch

Russia Watch

Tehran Watch

North Korea Watch

Syria Watch

China Tibet Watch

Nepal Watch

Powered by Blogger