Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ugandan government attacks Lesbian activists

Light blogging here at the moment because I have spent time on starting up a new blog called Niger Watch.

Just wanted to make sure I logged Black Looks post entitled "Ugandan government attacks Lesbian activists." Sorry I've not yet had time to read the post - and am still behind in writing something featuring Peter's great initiative and work at Uganda-CAN.

Bye for now. Kind regards to all. If anyone can find the time to contribute photos and captions and/or posts on news items and/or any blog round ups or thoughts on what's happening in the Sudan, DR Congo, Northern Uganda, Ethiopia or Niger - please leave a comment at any of my blogs or contact me by email and I will post the material at the relevant watchblog with a link back to your blog. Thanks.

No comments: