Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Blake Lambert's blog from Kampala, Uganda

Thanks to a reader here who left a comment pointing out Blake Lambert's blog Sub-Saharan African Blues.

Note, the commenter responded to a Reuters report by asking what kind of bs is this? Heh. I don't know. You tell me. I am not African and live in England. One thing I do know though, Reuters et al and politically motivated activists who most of the time churn out stuff that, should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Blake Lambert

Photo from the profile of Blake Lambert in Kampala, Uganda who says of himself: "I'm not Lansana Conte, the 90-something president of Guinea. However, maybe when I grow up, I could be."

Good for him. His post Beware of good intentions was music to my ears. I hope he becomes president of Uganda - soon.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader

Get UGANDA WATCH by Email

Sudan Watch

Congo Watch

Ethiopia Watch

Niger Watch

Russia Watch

Tehran Watch

North Korea Watch

Syria Watch

China Tibet Watch

Nepal Watch

Powered by Blogger