Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Blake Lambert's blog from Kampala, Uganda

Thanks to a reader here who left a comment pointing out Blake Lambert's blog Sub-Saharan African Blues.

Note, the commenter responded to a Reuters report by asking what kind of bs is this? Heh. I don't know. You tell me. I am not African and live in England. One thing I do know though, Reuters et al and politically motivated activists who most of the time churn out stuff that, should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Blake Lambert

Photo from the profile of Blake Lambert in Kampala, Uganda who says of himself: "I'm not Lansana Conte, the 90-something president of Guinea. However, maybe when I grow up, I could be."

Good for him. His post Beware of good intentions was music to my ears. I hope he becomes president of Uganda - soon.

Tags:

No comments: